Colts Neck & Friends Invite
Sponsored by Colts Neck HS
Wednesday, January 8th, 2019
@ Toms River Bubble
schedule confirmed teams
As expressed before, this will be a small invite. We only get 5 hours to complete the meet and we want the kids home at a normal hour. We will allow a total of 14 combined boys and girls programs and each team can have 12 entries per event for the night. The price is $650 for combined boys and girls teams, $325 for just a boys or girls team. The entry fees should just cover the price of rental, timing and officials. Therefore we expect you to send a check or give your AD the proper paperwork to get the check to us as soon as possible. There will be automatic timing for this meet which means everyone will be timed. We will most likely run the 200s with only the seeded heats getting auto times but every other athlete will get a hand time. We do expect each team to volunteer one coach to help out with this.
We will go ahead of the time schedule if we can. We will make announcements through out the meet letting everyone know where we stand but it is up to you and your athletes to keep track of how far or behind we are to the schedule. We will have early bird entry so you can put all your cards in at the start of the race or before final call. Please let the officials know if you scratch someone so we don’t have open lanes.
- They will open the bubble at 3:00 pm for teams to enter. Do not get there before then.
- Every field event mark will be measured.
- No team scores, no divisions, just great competition.
- Make checks payable to Colts Neck Track. Send entries and check to Jim Schlentz, Colts Neck HS, 59 Five Points Rd, Colts Neck, NJ 07722 or fax to 732-761-0193. Please get your check to us or your school payment info to your AD as early as possible so we can pay rental, etc. We are not making money on this meet so we’ll be paying for this meet with our own fundraising monies until we get your check.
- Go online to nj.milesplit.com and go to this meet to enter your team. Pass wordwill be 7777.
- NJSIAA rules will be followed.
- All equipment shall be supplied by participating schools including all throwing implements, starting blocks, batons, and safety pins. 1/8” pyramid spikes only.
- There will be 3 throws in the shot put. In the high jump and pole vault, competitors will continue until they have missed 3 consecutive misses.
Head XC/Track Coach
Colts Neck HS